||Plegas's Heart - The heart of the ancient demon sealed in the temple.
- Dark Needles: The small eyes will fire needles downwards.
- Dark Laser: Three of the small eyes will fuse and move around above players to fire a beam straight down upon them.
- Needle Spread: The heart itself is capable of firing needles, firing five at a time, one straight down and four spread outwards.
- Heart Drop: The heart will slowly hover over the map, tracking a specifically chosen player. It will crash down, creating a couple chain eruptions around it. The heart will be left vulnerable for a brief period of time.
- If the heart drops on a piece of the map twice, it will destroy the floor beneath it.
- If the heart successfully lands on a target, it will continue its attack and attempt to land on another target until it misses.
||Regenerating Plegas - The seal had been weakened and the ancient demon's heart is regain its strength.
- Rings of Darkness: The heart will pulse, creating rings of darkness which expand outwards. Avoid them at all cost, each ring will have openings to pass through. The rings will deal damage and add 2 seconds of cooldown to skills.
||Colossus Plegas - The ancient demon has been released and has shattered the fabric of space itself. Defeat the colossus.
- Dark Needles: The small eyes at the top of the map will fire needles.
- Swat: Plegas and swipe its bottom two arms inwards to swat at players. This will not deal damage but will knock targets away.
- Blackhole: The middle arms and create blackholes in the palm of their hands, sucking in players from a great distance and exploding.
- Dark Beam: Plegas's top arms can raise up and fire lasers from above which it can continually adjust the angle of. It will deal damage and put consumable on cooldown.
- Mega Laser: When threatened, its face can fire a powerful laser which it will sweep across the middle section of the map.
- Headbutt: It will ram its head forwards, dealing damage to those near it and stunning targets, this attack is indicated by a purple circle.
- Pulse: Its heart and emit a powerful blast of energy indicated by a red circle around it.
- Dark Rain: The screen will zoom out and Plegas will create dark energy balls at the top of the map which will descend straight down.
- The heart is the true weak point of the boss and must be destroyed in order to defeat it.
- The heart will be protected until the head is defeated, temporarily exposing the heart. If the heart is not defeated, the head will respawn and the heart will be protected once more.
- The bottoms arms must be defeated to spawn more platforms.
- Defeated arms will respawn overtime. This will not affect the platforms once they've spawned.