|Język:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active - Destruction] Elsword smashes his hand onto the ground to summon 4 magical blades, 2 on each side, that rise up around him sending enemies flying.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative|
|Magic Knight||Lv. 20||35||3||Rising Wave|
|Skill Level||Required Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||35||386%||8||12||200 MP||10 Seconds|
*Please note that you can only achieve these levels through equipments, accessories and titles.
Name: Quantitative Improvement Ⅰ / (양적 향상에 대한 생각)
Description: Adds one additional blade to each side.
Tips and Details
- Rising Slash launches mobs straight into the air. Therefore, it is possible to catch them before they reach the ground to continue a combo.
- Best if used with the skill note and if you have multiple enemies chasing you.
- This is a great finisher move in PvP due to its long range.
- The inner and middle blades share the same hit box, the outer blades from the noted version don't.
- Because of this, it might seem like the noted blades only deal one hit, though they have the exact same amount of hits that the normal blades do, though it is much harder to make them do so.
- For maximum damage output(assuming a medium-sized enemy that can be knocked down), the target must be between the middle and outer blade.
(Hit box test result was based on KR server 7th November 2013)
- 3/29/2012 KR
- Increased damage output.
- Removed additional hits in Skill note.
- 2/14/2013 KR
- Increased hit rate. (3 hits per blade, totaling up to 6 maximum hits unnoted.)