|Język:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active - Vitality] Elsword drives his sword into the ground to create a fiery explosion all around him, continuously dealing heavy damage and Burning his opponents. Afterwards, his sword will gain a special buff allowing him to Burn any enemy he attacks.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative|
|Magic Knight||Lv. 20||40||3||Phoenix Talon|
|Skill Level||Level Requirement||Damage (Magical)||Burning Sword
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||40||745%||544%||20 seconds||5||8||300 MP||23 Seconds|
*Please note that you can only achieve these levels through equipments, accessories and titles.
Name: Glowing flame sword / (작열하는 화염의 검)
Description: Burn duration increased by 10 seconds.
Tips and Details
- Sword Fire can also be activated in mid-air.
- While in Awakening mode, hits will increase but the damage will decrease.
- Burn status damage is dependent on your magic attack.
- The number of hits depends on the distance from the mob and the size of the mob.
- The attack causes mobs to bounce, meaning that some hits may miss, so it's best to use this when the mobs are in a Super Armor state.
- The skill damage listed for awakening does not already include the 20% damage from awakening like many other skills do.
- 3/29/2012 KR
- Damage increased.
- 2/14/2013 KR
- Enemies will no longer bounce except on the final hit.
- 6/27/2013 KR
- Range increased
- Now a 300MP skill