Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summons the Phoenix that damages nearby enemies before Elsword absorbs its power to gain a buff.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Phoenix Power||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Phoenix Multi Hit||Descending Phoenix||Phoenix Multi Hit||Descending Phoenix||Move/Jump Speed Increase||Magic Projectile Absorption||Passive MP Gain||Duration (Party)|
|35||444%||2238%||7||1||+20%||+5 MP||+3 MP per second||15 Seconds (N/A)||250 MP||20 Seconds|
|[Enhanced]||15 Seconds (7.5 Seconds)|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Phoenix Multi Hit||Descending Phoenix|
|Killing Blow (1) Phoenix Talon||Light Phoenix Talon|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Duration (Party)||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|70||Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||19.5 Seconds (N/A)||MP Usage decreased to 80%||200 MP|
|[Enhanced]||19.5 Seconds (9.75 Seconds)|
Tips and Details
- The buff cannot absorb projectiles from Special Actives.
- This skill is extremely useful against Battle Magician's Starballs because the balls hit you several times.
- The buff does not absorb Rose's bullets though, as they do physical and not magical damage.
- Enemies are launched by the initial hits of the skill.
- The final hit catches the enemies, causing a juggle and preventing them from being knocked down.
- Elsword is vulnerable right before the Phoenix crashes on him.
- The phoenix has to land on you for the buff to be applied. If you activate Phoenix Talon and you were moved or hit, you will not receive the buff. The phoenix however, will still attack.
- Even though it isn't stated in-game, Phoenix Talon inflicts burn on any targets hit by it.
- While the buff is active, your hands will glow brightly and you will possess red afterimages as you move.
- Curiously, the [Enhanced] effect is applied separately from the self-buff, activating when the skill is first cast rather than when the phoenix descends. This also results in the caster gaining the 50% duration buff during the skill, before the phoenix descends.
|Rune Slayer Skills|