|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summons the Phoenix that damages nearby enemies before Elsword absorbs its power to gain a buff.|
| Vitality Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Phoenix Power||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Phoenix Attack||Phoenix Descent||Phoenix Attack||Phoenix Descent||Move/Jump Speed Increase||Magic Projectile Absorption||Passive MP Gain||Duration (Party)|
|35||319%||1186%||7||1||+20%||+5 MP||+3 MP per second||15 Seconds (N/A)||250 MP||20 Seconds|
|[Enhanced]||15 Seconds (7.5 Seconds)|
|Character Level||Damage (Magical)|
|Phoenix Attack||Phoenix Descent|
|Killing Blow (1) Phoenix Talon||Light Phoenix Talon|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Duration (Party)||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|70||Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||19.5 Seconds (N/A)||MP Usage decreased to 80%||200 MP|
|[Enhanced]||19.5 Seconds (9.75 Seconds)|
Tips and Details
- Phoenix Talon can deal up to 3,419% (1,221% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The buff cannot absorb projectiles from Special Actives.
- This skill is extremely useful against Battle Magician's Starballs because the balls hit you several times.
- The buff does not absorb Rose's bullets though, as they do physical and not magical damage.
- Enemies are launched by the initial hits of the skill.
- The final hit catches the enemies, causing a juggle and preventing them from being knocked down.
- Elsword is vulnerable right before the Phoenix crashes on him.
- The phoenix has to land on you for the buff to be applied. If you activate Phoenix Talon and you were moved or hit, you will not receive the buff. The phoenix however, will still attack.
- Even though it isn't stated in-game, Phoenix Talon inflicts burn on any targets hit by it.
- While the buff is active, your hands will glow brightly and you will possess red afterimages as you move.
- Curiously, the [Enhanced] effect is applied separately from the self-buff, activating when the skill is first cast rather than when the phoenix descends. This also results in the caster gaining the 50% duration buff during the skill, before the phoenix descends.
- 02/05/2015 KR
- MP Regen per second decreased.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- 04/21/2016 (KR) / 05/18/2016 (NA)
- "Heavy" attribute changed to "Light".
- 01/25/2017 KR
- Phoenix Attack damage increased.
- Phoenix Descent damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- Damage decreased.
- Magic Projectile Absorption decreased.
- Natural MP Gain decreased.
- Duration decreased.
|South Korea||피닉스 탤런||Phoenix Talon|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||凤凰之爪||Phoenix Talon|
|France||Serres du phénix||Phoenix Talons|
|United Kingdom||Phoenix Claw|
|Rune Slayer Skills|