Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Twisted God's
|Range Increase||Damage Increase||Charge Time||Initial||Standby|
|45||2860%||33%||10%||2 Seconds||120 MP||5 MP per second||10 Seconds|
|Level Required||Twisted God's Spear (Physical)|
|Heavy Brocken Phantasm||Critical Brocken Phantasm|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|12 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Continuous Projection||Reinforced Projection|
Tips and Details
- Despite the skill stating that you become immune to all disabling status conditions while charging, you are still vulnerable to Frozen.
- This skill's name is German for Large Piece Phantasm.
- Strangely, the word "Phantasm" is not translated into German. The German equivalent of "Phantasm" is "Phantasma".
- If written this way, the words Brocken and Phantasm are read as two separate words with no connection. Piece of Phantasm translated to German would be Teil des Phantasmas or Splitter des Phantasmas, which could also be written as Phantasmasplitter.
- Interestingly, the words "Broken Phantasm" are written in Korean in the description, implying that's what the skill's name is supposed to be and they failed trying to make it German.
- In Europe, Fragmentum Fallacia Sensuum is Latin for Fragment of Perfidious Feelings.
- Correctly spelled it would be Fragmentum Fallacium Sensuum.
- The skill icon matches up with the Projected Spear used in Lofty: Executor's portrait, but the actual spear used in this skill looks vastly different, having a much more elaborate blade portion.
|Arme Thaumaturgy Skills|