Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Throw 3 fire bombs which burn the ground.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Fire Bomb Explosion||Flame||Fire Bomb Explosion||Per Flame|
|30||267%||50%||3||8||20 MP||3 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Fire Bomb Explosion||Flame|
|Haste Napalm Grenade||Light Napalm Grenade|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Cooldown decreased to 50%||1.5 Seconds||40||MP Usage decreased to 70%||14 MP|
Tips and Details
- Napalm Grenade can deal up to 801% (321% in PvP) Magical Damage on direct contact.
- The bombs do not immediately explode when dropped on the floor.
- They will only explode if it hits the target, or if the targets walk on to the bomb, giving them hitstun, or when the bomb's time run out.
- When the bombs are thrown towards a wall, they are able to bounce back.
- However, if the bombs are thrown along turning corners, it will go out of the frame and just disappear.
- When the bombs explode on their own, they will leave a small trail of fire, damaging any targets that walk past it. These flames will not appear if they explode on a target.
- Each bomb can potentially leave behind their own flame, each flame has its own independent hitbox and number hits.
- Unlike Tactical Trooper's or Ciel's grenades, Napalm Grenade does not bounce as effectively as Tactical Trooper's or Ciel's.
|Weapon Taker Skills|