Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||1631%||2266%||1||16 (8 on each side)||2||+1||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Level Required||Explosion (Magical)|
|Light Giga Prominence||Heavy Giga Prominence|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- Although this skill has an enormous range, it cannot deal high sustained damage on smaller targets. It's recommended to be used on bigger enemies such as Uno Hound.
- Normal sized mobs will typically take anywhere between 3 to 6 geyser hits.
- [Enhanced] Giga Prominence can deal a total of 39,140% (9,820% in PvP) Magical Damage with Overheat. With Heavy, it can deal a total of 56,361.6% (14,140.8% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Due to the geysers being split in front and behind Raven, he will do 23,484% (5,892% in PvP) on one side or 33,816.96% (8,484.48% in PvP) with the Heavy trait.
- The geysers are not restricted to one field of ground or a single platform. They traverse platforms, making Giga Prominence more useful for field clearing.
- The geysers can hit things directly above it, but cannot hit anything directly below it unless it is a tall enemy.
- When using with Nasod core, monsters with irregular hit boxes such as McGard will not be hit by core due to the launch from the last hit.
|Veteran Commander Skills|