Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Normal||Overheat||Smoke Burst||Ground Impact||Explosion||Final Explosion||Overheat|
|35||1631%||2267%||1||1||16 (8 on each side)||1||+1||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Level Required||Explosion (Magical)|
|Light Giga Prominence||Heavy Giga Prominence|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|One Side||Max||One Side||Max||One Side||Max||One Side||Max|
Tips and Details
- The Smoke Burst can hit enemies up to two platforms above you in the general area where the explosions will appear.
- The Ground Impact sends out an invisible shockwave that reaches three platforms high above, two below you and to the edge of the screen, hitting almost everything you can see on screen.
- The explosions will follow paths and can appear on the ground or platforms nearby, increasing its clearing potential in dungeons.
- However, if not enough solid ground is nearby, such as being too close to a wall, some of the explosions may fail to appear at all.
- The explosions can hit up to two platforms above them, but never below them.
- The explosions are wide enough to hit even medium-sized targets in Super Armor fully with one side of the skill. Smaller enemies not in Super Armor will be pushed aside by the explosions however, and typically take anywhere between 3 to 6 hits.
- The final explosion will launch any enemies hit.
- If the Nasod Core is active, it will only fire after the final hit, catching some of the launched enemies.
- Strangely, despite the visual being uniform, it hits much further in front of you than behind you, being able to reaching near the edge of the screen in front, but only up to the furthest explosion's reach behind.
- When overheated, only the additional final explosion hit will use the Overheat damage.