Night Parade of One Hundred Souls
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Secret Art] Activated when you activate 'Exorcism Stance 1, 2, 3, 4' one after the other.
Teleports above last enemy struck and strikes down, releasing an eruption of numerous souls.
|Little Specter||Exorcism Stance 1: Phantom Claw (>>ZX, >>^ZX or XXX~XZ)|
|Exorcism Stance 2: Specter Restraints|
|Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave|
|Exorcism Stance 4: Darkness Sever|
|Requirement||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Total MP Usage||Spirit Energy|
|Level 35||3671%||254%||1||29||300 MP||0||-5~8||+6|
|Mode||Regular||Repose of Souls|
|Exorcism Stance 2: Specter Restraints||Exorcism Stance 3:
|Exorcism Stance 4: Darkness Sever||Repose of Souls||Spell: Spiritual Eye||Spirit Synchronous: Millennium Fox|
Tips and Details
- Due to how Energy Conversion works, as long as you hit a target, no spirit energy is required to complete this secret art. Attempting to cancel Exorcism Stance 2: Specter Restraints with no energy will still cause it to provide the 2 energy Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave needs right before it is cast, and likewise for Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave providing 4 energy when attempting to cancel into Exorcism Stance 4: Darkness Sever, leaving you with 1 energy after the art.
- This Secret Art launches opponents quite high, so it is best used on foes which are either immovable or super armored.
- Night Parade of One Hundred Souls cannot be mana broken. However, any of the stance skills can be mana broken ahead of time to avoid damage from the art.
- Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave and Exorcism Stance 4: Darkness Sever can benefit from being in a Transcendent Skill Slot when chained into from the art prior to them, gaining the damage increase without consuming the buff.
- Being part of Exorcism Stance 4: Darkness Sever, the art gains damage from any Strength skill tier damage increases. It does not benefit from Darkness Sever's skill traits however.
- This Exorcism Art is a reference to Hyakki Yagyō from Japanese folklore, which tells about a parade of one hundred yōkai.
- In the original design, Asura had a Secret Art called "묘호 (妙法)". Night Parade of One Hundred Souls used to be the Secret Art of it.
- The original Secret Exorcism Arts was another skill called "천라지망 (天羅地網)", which means all sides are surrounded, and no way to escape.