Guía de Mascotas
|Idioma:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
- 1 ¿Cómo se obtienen las mascotas?
- 2 Lista de mascotas
- 3 Comienza con tu mascota
- 4 Interfaz de Menu de Mascotas
- 5 Pet Evolution
- 6 Pet Skills
- 7 Feeding
- 8 Pet Inventory
- 9 Pet Commands
- 10 Tendencia
¿Cómo se obtienen las mascotas?
Las mascotas se pueden obtener de distintas maneras. Sin embargo, sólo uno (Poru Pequeño) se obtiene mediante una misión principal, otros son exclusivos de la tienda de Cash mientras que otros son de eventos.
Tu primer paso para obtener una mascota (Poru Pequeño), la cual es una misión de 3 pasos que obtienes al nivel 10. La misión es una misión principal del capitulo 2-1.
¡Un amigo fiel!
- Visita Elder y habla con Hoffman.
- Ve a 2-1 y obtén 4 Purified Jewels, que se obtienen de los Magos Fantasma.
- Recoge Esfera de Ent derrotando a Ent El jefe de 2-1.
- Ve a 2-2 y vence al Poru Gigante.
¡Felicidades! ¡Has obtenido un Poru Pequeño!
Lista de mascotas
Comienza con tu mascota
Una vez hayas obtenido tu mascota, aparecera una nueva tabla en tu inventario llamada "especial".
Presiona click derecho y el siguiente mensaje aparecera.
Una vez le hayas dado un nombre tu mascota estara lista para comenzar!
Interfaz de Menu de Mascotas
Cuando ya tienes tu mascota, ve al menu de mascotas (Presiona la tecla P, para visualuzar) y elije tu mascota en la lista.
Se mirada algo identico a esto:
- "Ivocar" Hara que esta aparesca o "Desinvocar(???)" hara que esta desaparesca, mientras esta este invocada.
- La barra verde significa "Hambre", la cual bajara simultaneamente con los moustros que vayas matando.
- La barra azul debajo, es la de "afinidad".
- Mientras juegas en mazmorras, la afinidad de tu mascota incrementara con cada moustro que se mata, salvo que el hambre de tu mascota sea menor a 40%
Pets usually have four forms. The forms are termed:
- Life Crystal
Pets usually start as a crystal, having no skills or functions until they become an Infant.
In order to evolve your pet, you will need to increase its Affinity. Once the pet's Affinity reaches 100%, a button will be available next to the Affinity bar, evolving your pet into the next appropriate form.
With the pet skills, pets will also get access to a skill system called Pet's Energy.
Pet Energy is a passive skill that pets gain that allows the owner to get special effects out of it.
Each Pet has 4 types of Energy :
Each type of energy gives a different type of stat(Except for Fetch). You can notice the pet energy and what it gives through the Pet Menu itself (Default Hotkey P)
There is a prerequisite in the pet's form to unlock each energy:
- Getting Fluid form will allow your pet to unlock the Body energy
- Getting Adult form will allow your pet to unlock Body and Soul energy
- Getting Completion form will allow your pet to unlock Body, Soul and Attitude Energy (All 3 energies)
Once the pet energy is unlock, you immediately get access to the stat if he is equipped and has at least 40% Affinity(Except for Fetch). If his Affinity is less than 40%, the pet energy will not open and the owner will not receive the special stats. As you can see from the above screenshot. Once a pet leaves crystal form, he will gain access to skills that you can see from the 2 icons on his top right. Both skills are used by the pet automatically.
Pets have 2 types of skills:
Attacks: These skills use their skills to attack and aid you in battle. The pet will use this skill once it achieves full mana.
Encouragement: These skills makes the pet encourage the user to fight harder, which gives them additional stats to the player for a certain amount of time. The pet usually uses this skill when you are extremely low on health.
Pet MP is a seperate MP bar that fills up as the player attacks.
Table of Pet Skills
Encouragement and Fetch Aura effects are all the same regardless of pet.
New year Phoru
Christmas Tree Knight
Santa Tree Knight
Awakened Millennium Fox
|Energy||Adult Form Preview||Attacks|
Infant - Body
|Sweeping Lv. 1
Teen - Soul
|Sweeping Lv. 2
Adult - Attitude
|Sweeping Lv. 3
Fairy Queen Eldena
|Energy||Adult Form Preview||Attacks|
Adult - Attitude
Resistance to all attributes +25
Blaze chance +1%
Frozen chance +1%
Poison chance +1%
Snatch chance +1%
|Descent Queen Pumpkin Lv.3
Summons 7 Halloween pumpkins that fly towards the target within a certain range.
Pumpkins - 400% of your average Physical and Magical Attack Power.
Explosion - 1000% of your average Physical and Magical Attack Power. Each pumpkin burns, freezes, poisons and blinds for 12 seconds. Video
Grim Reaper - Death
Grim Reaper - Rebirth
Las mascotas aceptan las siguientes comidas:
- El Tree Seeds (Obtained through events)
- El Tree Fruit (Obtained through the Item Mall/Cash Shop)
- QPL Jellies
- Mysterious Weeds (obtained through the Hatchling event)
- Pets will only accept equipment 10 levels lower than your character level.
- The better the equipment, the greater the hunger replenishment. Weapons replenish their hunger much greater than regular armor.
- Once the pet's Affinity is over 70%, your pet will enter a state called "Special Mode" It can be identified by the prefix Special on the pet's name once he enters that state.
- During Special mode, the pet will only accept El Tree Seeds or El Tree Fruits and will no longer accept any equipment until it reaches its next level.
- If you would like to remove "Special Mode", just simply not feed your pet until his Hunger is low, which results on your pet's Affinity to lower.
- Once your pet's Affinity is below 70%, your pet will not be in "Special Mode" anymore, though you can obtain it again anytime you wish.
You are also allowed to make weapon-shaped "QPL Jellies" that are tasty treats for your pet. The process of making a QPL Jelly is simple, and only basic materials are needed.
- However, like normal food, pets will not accept QPL Jellies when they reach their "Special State".
El-Gems are obtained from dismantling weapons while Weapon Casts are bought from Blacksmiths available in any map.
Creating QPL Jellies will give you a chance of creating either a Fantastic or a Strange one.
- Fantastic QPL Jellies (Red Background) are Elite and adds an additional 2% Affinity when fed to your pet.
- Strange QPL Jellies (Dark Background) are of Low Grade Rarity and decreases 5% Affinity when fed to your pet.
Pets have an inventory on their own which you can store on at all times. You can access it by pressing the pet button in your inventory menu. However, your pet must be an Infant or older to have their own pet inventory. The higher the level of your pet, the more inventory spaces you will have.
Accordingly, you can add items on the pet inventory which you can save later on to feed him or enable automatic feeding to let him eat it automatically.
The checkbox on the top enables Automatic Feeding.
When your pet's Hunger is lower than 80%, he will automatically eat the items available in his inventory. The sequence of order that he will eat is on this order:
- Level of Equipment (Least to Greatest)
- El Tree Seeds
- El Tree Fruits
In addition to your pet's Skills and Energies, another system has been added to allow more interaction between with you and your pet.
You can also talk with your pet, to have a fun time with him/her, and the pet will interact or respond to you based on what you say.
La Intimidad de tu mascota también afectará en como te responda.
Aquí hay una lista de comandos oficiales en español los cuales puedes escribir y a los cuales la mascota podrá responder:
¡Saludos! ¡Hola! ¡Ey! ¡Siéntate! ¡Espera! ¡Descansa! ¡Quieto! ¡Levántate! ¡Sígueme! ¡Ven! ¡Vamos! *tierno* ¡Alegre! ¡Fin! ¡Bien! ¡No! ¡Basta! ¡Cuidado! ¡Compórtate! ¡Duerme! Zzzz ¡Cumplidos! ¡Acariciar! ¡Obediente!
哦嗨唷! 你好! 嗨! 坐下! 等等! 休息! 站! 起來! 站起來! 跟著我! 過來! 撒嬌! 可愛! 打打! 不行! 罵你哦! 調皮哦! 睡覺! 晚安! 喔喔困! 愛你唷! 喜歡你! 乖乖!
인사! 안녕! 하이! 헬로! 앉아! 기다려! 쉬어! 서! 일어나! 일어서! 따라와! 이리와! 킴온! 애교! 이쁜짓! 때찌! 하지마! 혼난다! 끼분다! 자자! 잘자! 코자자! 사랑해! 좋아해 착하지!
When raising a pet, you will also discover your pet's personality later on as time passes.
Your pet's personality is based off of how you treat it and it will affect on how it will respond to you when you talk to it.
General things to know about Pet Personality before we get started:
- Pet personality changes 0.5 points at a time. Thus, you need to have it change twice to raise personality by 1 point.
- At 100% affinity, x axis personalities like Sensible and Impulsive are subject to change whereas y axis personalities like Sociable and Shy are not subject to change.
- Logging Out means clicking either Game Exit, Character Select or changing channels through Server Select. Changing Channels with the bar on the top right of the screen is not considered “Logging Out”
- An affinity gap is required to change a pet’s personality – you must have at least 5% affinity difference from the affinity your pet was at last time you logged in to induce a change in personality.
- Large affinity gap changes (e.g. 10% or 20% at a time) will not necessarily change personality proportionately.
- If affinity is decreased, it will never affect Shy and but it will always affect Sociable.
- Staying logged in at town with your pet summoned does not have any effect on pet personality, assuming you do not run any dungeons.
- This guide is written based on Adult forms. For teen and infant stages, an even larger change in affinity gap is required to affect their personality.
- When you are changing pet personality from 100%~ high affinity and highly Sociable to Shy, don't log out. It is recommended that you have lots of stamina and Strange QPL jellies for lots of dungeon runs. (The strategy is to run multiple dungeons, starving your pet until 70% affinity, then to relog. But to minimize personality loss, you shouldn't relogin midway into the process.)
When pet is turned Sociable(+),
- When attacking, 300 Pet MP is consumed
- Starts cheering when the summoner's HP is 15% or less.
To turn Sociable(+): After first login, run dungeon once. When you log out, the affinity change has to be 6% or less (Excluding the first food of the day, and when you are at affinity 100%)
When pet is turned Shy(-)
- While attacking, 250 Pet MP is consumed
- Starts cheering when the summoner's HP is 30% or less.
To turn Shy(-): After first login, run one or more dungeons. When you log out, your affinity change has to be more than 6%.
If you want to change to Shy fast, it's a good idea to relog after you have achieved a desired affinity change.
NOTE: If you reach 100% affinity while you are in Shy personality, Sociable/Shy (y axis) personalities won't change.
When turned Impulsive(+)
- Reacts to even minor damage was done to or was dealt by the summoner with an attack.
- Unlike Sensible pets, even when mp for attacking has been built up, they will prefer song emoticons (wastes MP) to attacks
- Starts cheering only after major damage was done to or dealt by the summoner.
To turn Impulsive(+): Don't feed elite or higher equips, seeds, fruits or QPL jellies. Feed rare or normal equipments.
When turned Sensible(-)
- Attacks when major damage was done to or was dealt by the summoner
- Unlike Impulsive pets, they use fewer song emoticons and will activate attacks quickly.
- Starts cheering faster, and when minor damage was done to or dealt by the summoner.
To turn Sensible(-) : Unlike Impulsive, feed equipments higher than rare, QPL jellies, seeds and fruits. (Equipments and QPL jellies only count for pets with 70% affinity or below. After that you have to feed Seeds and Fruits only.)
Guía incompleta en cuanto traducción se refiere, seguiré pronto, también hay que buscar las correctas traducciones de algunas mascotas