|Skill Level||Level Required||[Obsidian] Point Gain
(Upon reaching New Moon)
|Max MP Increase||Physical/Magical Defense Increase|
Tips and Details
- You will gain Obsidian after using 4 actives or special actives.
- Obsidian Points are not maintained between towns or dungeons, so you will always start at 0 when entering a dungeon. Due to this, it is recommended to carry a Transcendent Pale Pilgrim using Salvation in certain speedruns and such.
- While you always start in New Moon when entering a dungeon, that does not count towards this passive, so you must reach the next New Moon to gain your first point.
- The description refers to Noah's death prior to the start of his story, as shown in the final animated teaser trailer, and consequent awakening in the Temple of Time.
- Currently, Obsidian Points are the only non-base resource that is recorded by the skills Seal of Time and Benediction, unlike similar path systems like Radiant Soul's Hello, Nisha points.
|South Korea||두번째 숨||Second Breath|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||第二次呼吸||Second Breath|
|France||Souffle suivant||Next Breath|
|Poland||Następny Wdech||Next Breath|
|Brazil||Segundo Fôlego||Second Breath|
Second Revenger - Skills