Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Draw out multiple magical swords and create a storm of blades. Enemies will not be able to use Mana Break.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Blade Storm (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||235%||31||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Level Required||Blade Storm (Magical)|
|Gigantic Storm Blade||Heavy Storm Blade|
|Attribute Effect||Level Required||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 130%||40||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- The closer you are to an enemy when using this skill, the more damage they will receive.
- Storm Blade does 7,285% (1,674% in PvP) Magical Damage, assuming all hits connect. With Heavy, it can deal up to 10,490.4% (2,410.56% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Knocked down mobs or far away from the center of Storm Blade receive fewer hits thus taking only a small amount of damage.
- This skill used to cause enemies closer to the skill to rise up high while enemies farther from the skill causes them to "bounce" in place; however, a re-balancing patch allows Storm Blade to "pull" enemies closer to the middle for every hit
- The skill now deals an absolute minimum of 23 hits on any enemy, as it pulls them in fast enough to mitigate the distance they were originally away from the skill. Still, it is best used directly next to an enemy with Super Armor.
- The boss of Transporting Tunnel: Contaminated Area, Alterasia Type-H, can use Storm Blade but in a green color.
|Magic Knight Skills|