|[Special Active - Destruction] Elsword unleashes a swarm of rotating blades that spin around him in a wide range, continuously dealing heavy damage to anyone caught in the attack.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost per Level||Alternative|
|Rune Slayer||Lv. 20||55||5||Luna Blade|
|Skill Level||Required Level||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Center Blade||Outer Blades||Center||Outer|
|1||55||152%||114%||18||12||250 MP||15 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- The closer you are to an enemy when using this skill, the more damage they will receive.
- Knocked down mobs or far away from the center of Storm Blade receive less hits thus taking only a small amount of damage.
- This skill used to cause enemies closer to the skill to rise up high while enemies farther from the skill causes them to "bounce" in place; however, a re-balancing patch allows Storm Blade to "pull" enemies closer to the middle for every hit.
- 3/29/2012 KR
- Decreased damage output.
- 7/4/2013 KR
- Cannot mana break from this skill anymore.
- The boss of Transporting Tunnel: Contaminated Area, Alterasia Type-H can use Storm Blade but in a green color.