|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Space Isolation (Magical)||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||634%||1~5 Seconds||30 MP||0~20 MP||9 Seconds|
|Level Required||Space Isolation (Magical)|
|Haste Abschluss||Regenerating (1) Abschluss|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|Cooldown decreased to 80%||7.2 Seconds||25% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||30 MP|
Tips and Details
- Ain will have Super Armor while creating the isolated space. Afterwards, the isolated space will provide immunity to all attacks and push enemies out of it, including those in Super Armor. However, when ending the skill, Ain is entirely immobile and very vulnerable to attacks, so use with caution.
- Some enemy attacks that normally makes them unable to be moved can be cancelled by the isolated space as it forces them out of its area of effect.
- This also applies to Velder's Hallucination's main boss, Joaquin. It will cancel Joaquin's moves like Magic Shield and Dwarf Potion. Thunderstorm can also be canceled as well with this method.
- This skill's name is German for "conclusion" or "end". As with certain other skills, the German word used is inaccurate to what the skill does and describes, that being someone "closing themselves off" or "isolation", which is more closely translated as Ausschluss.
- In Europe, Exitus is Latin for "conclusion", "end" or "exit".
|China (Simplified Chinese)||隔离||Isolation|
|God's Agent Skills|