Dritt · Stilett
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Throw (Physical)||Dritt · Stilett||Lock-on
|15||433%||3||0.5 Second||10 Seconds||2 Seconds||50 MP||30 Seconds|
|Level Required||Throw (Physical)||Cooldown|
- Cooldown is fixed and cannot be reduced.
|Light Dritt · Stilett||Regenerating (1) Dritt · Stilett|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|20||MP Usage decreased to 80%||40 MP||20||50% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||50 MP|
|[Enhanced]||32 MP||[Enhanced]||40 MP|
Tips and Details
- This is currently one of only two evasive skills that are able to deal damage, the other being Backstep.
- Despite being able to deal damage, the daggers do not inflict hitstun.
- As you are entirely unable to choose where to teleport to, and there is no additional action that occurs after dodging, this evasion skill is very easy to chase by an opponent. Erst · Bohren can help in escaping or counter attacking however.
- This skill's name is German for Third · Dagger.
- In Europe, Tertius Dolon is Latin for Third Dagger.
- In the past, Dritt · Stilett was not an evasive skill. Instead, the projection weapons could be summoned on command and each hit would do hitstun.
|God's Agent Skills|