Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Damage||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Energy Contract||Chain Reaction||Chain Explosion||Celestial Armory|
|Spear Locations||Spears Per Location|
|20||166%||125%||2298%||407%||5||22||1||8||5||300 MP||24 Seconds|
|Enhanced Sakrosankt Zertreten||Heavy Sakrosankt Zertreten|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
Tips and Details
- The skill pulls enemies into the center and keeps them afloat. You are free to move before the skill's entire animation is over, giving you time to deal more damage before the skill finishes.
- Enemies pulled and lifted into the center are unlikely to be hit by even a single spear from the Celestial Armory.
- The Energy Contract, Chain Reaction and Chain Explosion will always hit enemies within the circle on the ground, regardless of size or if they are lifted into the air.
- While there are 8 locations that drop 5 spears each in total, they appear in a circular motion around the Z-axis and have a very thin hitbox, being unable to hit most enemies with more than one or two spears, assuming they weren't lifted.
- If a medium-sized enemy that can't be lifted is directly in the middle of the skill, it will also not get hit by a single spear. When facing an enemy like this, move closer so that the spears near the edge can do damage as well.
- Maximum damage is only possible on very large stationary enemies, such as Bone Dragon.
- This skill's name is German and means "To tread/trample upon something sacred".
- This could possibly be interpreted as "Sacred Trampling", and given the skill's nature, it seems to be a reasonable possibility.
- In Europe, Inviolatus Conculcare is Latin and means "To trample upon something inviolable".
- However, the construction of this name is not correct and should be Inviolata Conculcatio which means Inviolable Trampling.
|God's Agent Skills|