Dritt · Attentat
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Give shock to the nearest enemy within the fanwise radius ahead and throw a dagger to the hit enemy.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Damage Increase Per Bleed Stack||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Impact||Dagger Throw||Impact||Dagger Throw|
|30||571%||545%||10%||1||3||100 MP||8 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Light Dritt · Attentat||Critical Dritt · Attentat|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage||MP Usage|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The daggers consume the bleeding stacks for their damage increase, but only on the initially hit enemy, not on any enemies the daggers hit afterwards.
- The Impact will also increase in damage from the bleeding stacks on the initial target.
- Dritt · Attentat can deal up to 2,206% (840% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- The skill will keep increasing in damage as long as it penetrates through bleeding enemies. It will use the damage dealt and then increase that by however many bleeding stacks are on the new target.
- For example, at [Enhanced], if there are 5 enemies in a row all with 3 bleeding stacks, the 5th enemy in the row would take 413% x1.45 x1.45 x1.45 x1.45 x1.45 = 2,647.22% Physical Damage per dagger.
- The Impact part of the skill will not target objects such as doors or boxes and the skill will fail to activate if no other suitable targets are nearby.
- The Dagger Throw part will still target these objects, even when better targets are around, despite being unable to do damage to them either.
- This skill's name is German for Third · Assassination
- In Europe, Tertius Insidiae is Latin for Third Ambush.
- Correctly spelled it would be Tertiae Insidiae.
|Lofty: Executor Skills|