Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Dash forward and unleash a barrage of piercing slashes.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Slash (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||192%||6||35 MP||4 Seconds|
|Level Required||Slash (Physical)|
|Haste Finishing Slash||Critical Finishing Slash|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Cooldown decreased to 50%||2 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The dash covers a large range (approximately 5 meters) and moves very fast, making it very useful for evading and catching enemies.
- This skill can be used as a quick pass-through.
- If you attack multiple targets and one of them is killed by the attack, then the surviving target(s) receive additional hits that the slain target would have taken.
- For example, normally 6 hits dealt to Target A and Target B, and A is slain with only two hits; Target B receives the normal six hits plus four that Target A would have received.
- The vertical range of this move is about the length of the ground up to a low edge.
- Contrary to the vertical range, this move is bugged and cannot work from ledges or sharp corners (only works on strange angles if it is a corner).
- Using this skill before getting put into hitstun can cause the hits to come out and hit the enemy, even if you are hit in the process. This can be used to interrupt slow or dropped combos in PvP, although the slash effects most likely won't come out on your screen.
- [Enhanced] Finishing Slash can deal up to 1,380% (528% in PvP) Physical Damage.
|Sword Taker Skills|