|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Dash forward and unleash a fury of piercing slashes. (Can also be activated midair)
The piercing slashes will ignore a set amount of enemies’ defense.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Slash (Physical)||Defense Ignore||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||306%||191%||40%||36||63||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|PvE||367%||230%||40%||36||63||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Light Hypersonic Stab||Heavy Hypersonic Stab|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Mode||Base||Awakened Will: Blade Master|
|Regular||Awakening Mode||Regular||Awakening Mode|
- Does not account for multiple targets.
Tips and Details
- The shockwave generates multiple slashes in a wide rectangular area in front and a bit behind the caster per target hit. Tightly grouped enemies will receive more damage.
- The slashes appear in numerous areas, so pushed or larger enemies will naturally receive more hits as the shockwave passes by.
- The shockwave doesn't deal damage itself and is merely a visual effect to signify where the skill's hitbox currently is.
- If used at point-blank on a human-sized enemy, it may miss several hits as the shockwave travels forwards. Alternatively, due to the shockwave starting a fair distance behind Raven's landing location, targets further away will not take hits till the shockwave catches up.
- You cannot attack after using this skill in midair until you reach solid ground.
- Targets that are hit in midair will be completely immobile and locked in the same position until the skill stops hitting them.
- This skill can be transferred to the next stage by using it just before a stage transition. It can also be stored multiple times when stepping on a jump pad, assuming a strict timing and not letting it get unleashed by jumping or moving back and forth.
- It provides a large amount of freeze frames and you can move very early after casting, making it extremely advantageous in PvP.
- The miniboss Stealthy Morfos uses a weaker variant of Hypersonic Stab's original pre-09/30/2021 incarnation.
|Between its initial release and the 09/30/2021 KR Patch, Hypersonic Stab used to comprise of a single dashing slash that generated up to 2 hits (10 in awakening) and visually appeared much like the current [Mod] version instead of generating a slow shockwave that causes multiple slashes.|
Sword Taker - Skills