Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Throw chunks of explosive flames. Targets hit will be surrounded in a ring of fire.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Pyro Knight||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Fireball||Ring of Fire||Fireball||Ring of Fire|
|30||815%||62%||1||5||5 Seconds||40 MP||6 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Magical)|
|Fireball||Ring of Fire|
|Heavy Fireplay||Persistent Fireplay|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Duration|
|Ring of Fire|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|7.2 Seconds||Range and duration increased to 150%||8||7.5 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- While the fireball can hit and damage multiple targets, only one will be inflicted with a fire ring.
- You are able to apply multiple fire rings to different (or even the same) targets with each individual cast of this skill, however, assuming the cooldown of the skill was reduced in some way, such as in Gale mode.
- The Fire Ring will deal damage over time to any enemies near the inflicted target. However, since the size of the fire ring will always be the same, large enemies can be hit by the ring as well, even if they are the one inflicted with it.
- The Fire Ring will not activate Invincible Fire.
- The Persistent trait not only increases the duration of the Fire Ring, but it also causes the initial Fireball to be able to travel further.
- In the past, this skill caused multiple smaller fireballs to burst out of the initial fireball instead, based on if the initial fireball hit any targets or not.
|Pyro Knight Skills|