Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Throw an explosive fire ball upwards. The fire ball will explode after a certain duration and become many smaller fire balls. After a certain duration, the small fire balls will explode and deal damage to nearby enemies.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Small Fire Ball Explosion (Magical)||Small Fireball Count||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|30||1593%||10||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Level Required||Small Fire Ball Explosion (Magical)|
|Heavy Fireplay||Haste Fireplay|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|16.8 Seconds||Cooldown decreased to 80%||11.2 Seconds|
|PvE||5,733% ~ 11,466%||19,110%||8,255.52% ~ 16,511.04%||27,518.4%|
- Average hit count ranges between 3~6 hits in PvE or just 3 hits in PvP.
Tips and Details
- Since the small fireballs scatter over a wide area to the sides and above you, only enemies that surround you like Debrian Nasod Carrier can take all hits from this skill.
- On most enemies, you are able to land 3 of the fireballs without much issues. Taller targets can be hit by up to 6 of the fireballs on either side of you.
- The fireballs will fall into the fore- and background slightly and may hit enemies on different paths sometimes.
- In the past, this Fireplay was an Active skill which had Elesis launch a fireball which inflicted enemies with a debuff that would spread to any nearby enemies, dealing damage over time.
- An even older version of the skill caused multiple smaller fireballs to burst out of the initial fireball instead, based on if the initial fireball hit any targets or not.
|Pyro Knight Skills|