Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • polski • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Secret Art] Activated when you activate 'Wolf Stance 1, 2, 3, 4' one after the other. Materializes several wolf spirits that will rush forward.|
|Little Devil||Wolf Stance 2 : Wind Wedge|
|Wolf Stance 3 : Wolf Claw|
|Wolf Stance 4 : Wolf Fang|
There are 2 methods to use this move:
The 1st method is to:
The 2nd method is to:
- Assign Wind Wedge to a empty skill slot.(You do not need to equip the other skills.)
- Begin the combo with or move.
- Press the skill button in which you assign Wind Wedge.
- Press that skill button again before the final stab to activate Wolf Claw automatically.
- Press that skill button again before Ara does the 2nd claw slash to activate Wolf Fang automatically.
|Requirement||Damage (Magical)||Number of
|Level 25||824%||4||140 MP||2||-4||+3|
|Yama Raja||132 MP|
|Wolf Stance 2 :
|Wolf Stance 3 :
|Wolf Stance 4 :
|Sage Spirit||Chi Release||Unleashed Chi|
Tips and Details
- Killing Howl can deal up to 3,296% (940% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- Initial requirement of Spirit Energy is 2. After Wind Wedge, 2 orbs will be consumed and 2 orbs will be returned. After Wolf Claw, 1 orb will be gained. After Wolf Fang, 2 orbs will be consumed.
- Canceling Wolf Fang to use Killing Howl will not regain the 2 orbs used.
- This Secret Art can hit mobs behind Ara and if used at point-blank range, it will hit mobs from behind, which is useful against mobs with shields like Glitter Defender but not recommended against Edan.
- Wolf Stance 3 : Wolf Claw and Wolf Stance 4 : Wolf Fang can benefit from being in a Transcendent Skill Slot when chained into from the art prior to them, gaining the damage increase without consuming the buff.
- Killing Howl cannot be manabroken.