Wolf Stance 2: Wind Wedge
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Swiftly stab multiple enemies and knock them back with a final thrust.|
Have a chance to cause bleeding on enemies.
Final Enhanced Skill
|Empowered Wolf Stance 2: Wind Wedge||Critical Wolf Stance 2: Wind Wedge|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage increased to 150%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- Bleed inflicted by Wolf Stance 2: Wind Wedge will do 50% average attack damage per second at 1 stack. Additional stacks will increase the damage by 60% each. Bleed can be stacked up to 3 times and lasts for 5 seconds.
- The final thrust will hit slightly further ahead than Ara's spear and will launch enemies away. Due to the significant delay however, it is fairly difficult to catch enemies launched, unless they were launched off a platform.
- Special Actives that reach far enough ahead can catch the launch on solid ground however, such as Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave.
- Thanks to the travelling distance of the skill, it can allow you to close the gap to an opponent in PvP very quickly, especially in combination with actives like Steel Body and High Speed, while also potentially catching them in the skill's skill freeze if they are close enough.
- When chained into a different skill, this skill's invincibility frames do not properly link into the next skill, allowing attacks to interrupt the chain. This is especially notable when chaining into Wolf Stance 3: Wolf Claw when attempting to perform the Secret Wolf Arts - 'Killing Howl', as its Super Armor actives relatively late compared to other Actives with Super Armor like High Speed, which are safe to chain into.
- In the original design, Wind Wedge was called 연풍설 (連風楔). The old skill name is still used for one of the skill voices.
Ara - Skills