Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Passive] Use chi freely, enhancing your stance moves.|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Chi Release
(Upon using Secret Wolf Art : Killing Howl or Secret Rakshasa Art : Purgatory)
|Fear of Wolves
(Upon hit with Secret Wolf Art : Killing Howl)
|Terror of Rakshasa|
(Upon hit with Secret Rakshasa Art : Purgatory)
|Skill Damage Increase||Duration||Critical Damage Increase||Guard Ignore||Duration||Defense Decrease||Elemental Resistance Decrease||Duration|
|1||99||20%||30 Seconds||20%||100%||30 Seconds||30%||100||30 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- The Terror of Rakshasa debuff has no icon or visible effect, so it can be hard to tell if an enemy is still suffering from its effects.
- The Critical damage increase of the Fear of Wolves buff is additive.
- Unlike Chi Release buff, you won't get Fear of Wolves if you hit nothing with Wolf Art.
- 04/19/2018 (KR) / 05/16/2018 (NA)
- Chi Release Duration increased.
- Fear of Wolves Duration increased.
- Terror of Rakshasa Duration increased.
- 08/02/2018 (KR) / 08/08/2018 (NA)
- Additional Secret Art Effects removed.
- Skill Damage Increase applies to all skills.