|Language:||English • Deutsch • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Absorbs MP from the 2 nearest enemies. Absorbs the MP of 3 closest enemies if used while Awakened. (Can be activated in midair)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||MP Absorb||Max Targets||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||25 MP||2||3||30 MP||10 Seconds|
|Gigantic Mana Steal||Persistent Mana Steal|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Skill will reduce 10 KD per hit|
Tips and Details
- Mana Steal's range is approximately 400 units, the same as Death Field's range.
- However, with the Gigantic trait, the skill extends past 500 units and is able to take advantage of Awakened Will: Void Princess, costing only 24 MP and thus making it gain 6 MP even on one enemy.
- Rarely, enemies may be just far enough that while the MP Burn still affects them, they are not counted towards the MP Absorb effect.
- Mana Steal does not do damage, but it still has a proper hitbox; as such, it is able to knock enemies down that have reached the KD limit, cause a Stoic Burst on certain elite monsters, inflict hitstun, and trigger pet attacks or title/set effects.
- Mana Steal can only steal mana from 'living' things, including Monster Chests. It will not affect normal boxes, doors, or other obstacles.
- It also can't be used on enemies that are immune to debuffs.
- In the past, due to its visual effect being a simple blue circle, using the skill when changing sizes due to a giant or dwarf potion (or when flattened) caused the effect to stretch into a strange atom-like appearance.
|Dark Magician Skills|