Awakened Will: Void Princess
Maximize is increased. If there are no enemies within a certain range, decrease skill cooldown and MP cost.
|Void Princess: Transcendent||70|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Maximize Increase
This effect is unnormalized.
|When no enemy within 250 units|
|Skill Cooldown Decrease
(On skill use)
|Skill MP Usage Decrease|
Tips and Details
- As long as the conditions are met, you can cast skills without having enough MP for their original cost.
- eg: Plasma Cutter normally costs 300 MP, but you can cast it with only 240 MP when no enemies are in 250 units range.
- However, when any enemy appears closer to you than the listed range, you will be unable to use the skill you originally didn't have enough MP for. This gets semi-mitigated with Energy Discharge's effect during Awakening Mode.
- The cooldown effect is applied on cast and only affects the skill cast; it will not affect other skills on cooldown.
- This passive can very easily be abused on larger or stationary bosses, as Plasma Cutter, and various other skills are all capable of dealing most, if not all, of their damage from a distance greater than 250 units.
- The MP Usage reduction doesn't affect Hyper Active skills.
Void Princess - Skills