Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For the Pet by the same name, see Millennium Fox (Pet). For the Ice Burner Set by the same name, see Millennium Fox (Ice Burner).
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Hyper Active] Calls the Millennium Fox Eun to sweep the battlefield.|
|Requires 1 El's Essence (Item)
Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Asura||65||Ultimate Skill Quest|
|Required Level||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Cost||Cooldown||Item Usage|
|Summon||Shockwave||Thunder||Shadow Fire||Summon||Shockwave||Thunder||Shadow Fire|
|65||657%||5473%||1160%||1310%||11||1||8||60||300 MP||180 Seconds||x1|
|Required Level||Damage (Physical)|
Tips and Details
- The amount of Shadow Fire hits depends on the size of the foe's hitbox and whether or not it is dragged along with the hits. Super armor thresholds can reduce the number of hits inflicted.
- Giant Training Monkey: 12 hits
- Fallen Chloe: 13 hits
- Slayer: Anud: 15 hits
- Incoolord: 17 hits
- Trock Cerberus: 19 hits
- [Enhanced] Millennium Fox can, on average, deal a total of 45,236% (5,413% in PvP) Physical Damage with 12 hits from Shadow Fire. On exceptionally large targets such as Bone Dragon (23+ hits from Shadow Fire), it can reach upwards of 62,528% Physical Damage.
- Theoretical calculations of max hits gives [Enhanced] Millennium Fox a grand total of 120,692% (14,437% in PvP) Physical Damage if all hits connect. However, this is currently only possible on Debrian Model Nasod Carrier, during its Rapid Spin - Firewall attack.
- Millennium Fox can wipe out entire rooms due to the shadow fire's extremely long range. The shadow fire also follows paths.
- However, the shadow fire itself is very lag sensitive.
- Due to the large number of hits, this skill has the potential to regain a massive amount of the MP expended to use it, and can likewise provide the enemy with an equally large amount of MP.
- Ara will pull all nearby enemies into a single spot after the Summon. The suction will deal no damage and targets both sucked in and around the general area won't be able to attack or use Awakening.
- Power Stun will be applied when Eun lands on an opponent after she is summoned.