(Redirected from Pandemonium - Fear)
|Language:||English • español • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Put the enemies in fear with a loud shout. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Additional Hit Damage (Physical)
(Percentage of activating hit)
|PvE||2772%||20%||8 Seconds||200 MP||12 seconds|
|PvE||3326%||20%||8 Seconds||200 MP||12 seconds|
- Fear will disable enemies' ability to cast skills.
|Mode||Killing Blow (1) Pandemonium||Gigantic Pandemonium|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|PvE||Skill effect's duration increased to 150%||12 Seconds||Skill size increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- In PvP, the Fear debuff will prevent afflicted targets from using skills.
- The damage from the Fear Debuff will inflict splash damage.
- The damage of the additional hit is a multiplier on the percentage of the last attack the debuff target received. For example, if the target is hit with 1000% Physical Damage, they will receive additional 200% Damage each hit.
- However, this calculation is applied before critical damage,this means a critical hit will not give additional damage to the fear debuff, also the additional hit has its own critical chance.
- The damage of the additional hit is based on the character that triggers it.
- Fear explosions ignore guard stance, bypassing shields, knockdown status, and things such as Joaquin's Shield.
- Fear debuff can be overwritten by [Mod] Burst Wolf's Fear debuff.
|Between its original release in the 01/27/2011 KR Patch and the 06/27/2013 KR Patch, the original incarnation of Pandemonium was identical to the now deleted Pandemonium - Chaos, providing a debuff which decreased an enemy's Critical Resistance and forced their directional controls of erratically invert. The current version, however, inherits exclusively from its counterpart, Pandemonium - Fear, introduced during the same 06/27/2013 KR Patch, but readopts its old name and icon.|
|Fury Guardian Skills|