Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Fire the cannon to cause a chain of explosions.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Fury Guardian||30||Intermediate Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage||Max Hits||Ammo Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cannon Blow (Physical)||Chain Blast (Magical)||Cannon Blow||Chain Blast|
|30||840%||448%||1||3||1||50 MP||7 seconds|
|Cannon Blow (Physical)||Chain Blast (Magical)|
|Useful Sudden Burster||Evil Sudden Burster|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect|
|Cannon Blow||Chain Blast|
|Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 80%
|1||5||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit|
Tips and Details
- Sudden Burst can deal up to 840% (320% in PvP) Physical Damage and 1,344% (513% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- With Useful, it can deal up to 672% (256% in PvP) Physical Damage and 1,792% (684% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- At point-blank range, it'll hit the back of the opponent.
- Because of this, this skill can trigger Evacuation!
- This skill is useful to shorten the distance between you and your opponent.
- This is a good skill for PvP, due to its constant multi-hitstun that prevents manabreaking between the three explosions.
- It is also good since the multiple hits can be used a trap for a very short time.
- The explosion will have a small suction effect that allows it to pull enemies inwards as they are hit.
- Similarly to Finishing Slash, if you are hit on the exact moment where the multi-hit explosion should be made, it will have no graphic on your screen, but the explosion will deal damage and hitstun as normally.
- Despite having been moved to Fury Guardian's skill tree after Renewal, the Destroyer portrayed in the icon remains that of Iron Paladin.
|Fury Guardian Skills|