Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Charge through enemies while being invincible. You can press the key during the skill to perform a strong thrust attack.|
|Final Enhanced Skill|
|Level Required||Damage||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Stab (Physical)||Throw Incendiary Bomb (Magical)||Stab||Throw Incendiary Bomb|
|1||488%||N/A||1||N/A||30 MP||7 Seconds|
|Stab (Physical)||Throw Incendiary Bomb (Magical)|
|Haste Shadow Step||Light Shadow Step|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Cooldown decreased to 70%||4.9 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 70%||21 MP|
|Stab||Throw Incendiary Bomb|
Tips and Details
- Shadow Step can be used in midair.
- As you are completely invincible during the dash, this skill is incredibly helpful to dodge any incoming attacks.
- If you hold the arrow key in the direction you're moving, you will immediately start dashing after Shadow Step ends.
- If Shadow Step is used off a platform or in the air, Raven will dash at a very slight angle downward.
- The distance traveled is affected by your Movement Speed and any Status Effects that would affect it.
- Both the thrust and the falling bombs can be countered.
- While not mentioned by the skill, if an incendiary bomb does not hit anything, it will instead leave behind a flame that deals 62% (40% in PvP) Magical Damage and hits 11 times without dealing any hitstun. Naturally, due to it being rather difficult to both not hit a target and still have them be hit by the flames, this damage is rarely relevant, though it does dissuade opponents from simply walking through the area, especially if they are at low HP.
- Though the use of grenades is a trait belonging solely to the Nova Imperator job path, due to Shadow Backslide being incorporated as Shadow Step's [Enhanced] effect, all of Raven's paths have access to them.