Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Active] Escape enemies' attack and jump high.|
Can be used while being attacked.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|10||50 MP||30 Seconds|
- Cooldown is fixed and cannot be reduced.
|Light Tempest Dance||Regenerating (1) Tempest Dance|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery|
|20||MP Usage decreased to 80%||40 MP||20||50% chance of regaining 100% of the MP Usage||50 MP|
|[Enhanced]||32 MP||[Enhanced]||40 MP|
Tips and Details
- You will be able to perform an air dash after the evasion's jump.
- The jump is not optional, and counter attacking after the evasion is generally very difficult as you will be quite a distance from your opponent.
- If no platforms are in-between however, using one of the sub-classes aerial commands such as Devi's >>^ZXX can still provide you with a way to capitalize on your escape.
- In the past, Tempest Dance was a Special Active skill that consisted of a series of spear slashes and could be canceled to regain Spirit Energy.
|Xiao Xia Skills|