Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Dash forward at piercing high speeds. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Speed Buff||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|All Speed Increase||Duration|
|35||905%||N/A||-1||0 MP||5 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Regenerating (2) High Speed||Powerful High speed|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|50% chance of lowering Cooldown to 60%||3 Seconds||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
Tips and Details
- If the player holds down the corresponding directional button at the end of the skill, Ara will automatically dash when High Speed ends.
- She will still dash even if inflicted with Leg Wound. You cannot turn without the debuff stopping you though.
- Due to its extremely low skill delay, High Speed is one of the fastest Actives in the game. However, without the Powerful skill trait, it does not offer Super Armor or invincibility, so it should be used with caution.
- The [Enhanced] effect is unnormalized. At 3 stacks, in Eun mode, a Yama Raja has the highest possible Attack Speed out of all characters without the aid of the Mutated Alterasia Accelerated Reaction effect from the Alterasia Type-S set.
- Even at just one stack, the speed increase already puts you at 25% attack speed in Eun mode, allowing you to neglect any sockets or identifications towards the stat entirely, or otherwise completely negate the negative effects of the GET THE POWER! title.
|Yama Raja Skills|