|Language:||English • Deutsch • polski • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Dash forward at piercing high speeds.|
(Can also be activated in midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Reap (Magical)||Acceleration||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|All Speed Increase||Duration|
|PvE||905%||N/A||-1||0 MP||5 Seconds|
|PvE||905%||10%||6 Seconds||-1||0 MP||5 Seconds|
|Regenerating (2) High Speed||Powerful High Speed|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|50% chance of lowering cooldown to 60%||3 Seconds||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- If the player holds down the corresponding directional button at the end of the skill, Ara will automatically dash when High Speed ends.
- She will still dash even if inflicted with Leg Wound. You cannot turn without the debuff stopping you though.
- Due to its extremely low skill delay, High Speed is one of the fastest Actives in the game. However, without the Powerful skill trait, it does not offer Super Armor or invincibility, so it should be used with caution.
- The Acceleration buff is unnormalized, and puts you at 25% Action Speed in Eun mode, allowing you to neglect any sockets or identifications towards the stat entirely, or otherwise completely negate the negative effects of the GET THE POWER! title.
- Using this skill after double jumping will allow you to jump once again by holding or and pressing while still in midair.
- Possible bug: if you get hit prior to casting this skill and hitstun animation gets delayed, Ara will perform a dash with no visual effects and the skill will not go on cooldown.
- This can be abused in PvP, as you will end up behind your enemy, free to use the skill again.
|Yama Raja Skills|