Trapping Arrow - Buster
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Shoot large Eldrasil branch traps on the ground which damage enemies.|
|NF Consumption Skill
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Used Per Level||Alternative|
|Night Watcher||Lv. 20||45||4||Trapping Arrow - Fungus|
|Skill Level||Required Level||Damage (Physical)||Traps
|Max Hits||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||45||1225%||408%||* 0.7||5||1||1||2||10 Seconds||15 Seconds||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|PvP Damage Modifier||MP per hit||Invincibility Interval|
|0.6 (0.66 for traps with Delayed Fire)||7.5 + 3.33 MP||??||?? Seconds|
Name: Ready for Reuse (재활용을 위한 준비)
Description: Traps Damage decreased by 30% but the traps explode 2 times and their duration increases by 5 seconds. (Not Written: When set off by Delayed Fire, Trap damage will not be decreased by 30% but increased by 10% and traps will explode only once.)
Tips and Details
- Traps are affected by Delayed Fire.
- With the skill note, the traps actually deal slightly less total damage when detonated by Delayed Fire than without the active.
- Targets will be dragged by each Trap in the direction that Rena is facing when hit.
- Traps will drop down below the path of the initial arrow.
- Due to this, traps tend to land below the map floor, out of reach when fired uphill. Firing on level ground or downhill is recommended.
- To maximize damage output, it's recommended to either shoot enemies into a wall or use on horizontally large enemies.
|Night Watcher Skills|