Difference between revisions of "Code: Empress"
(→File:CMNEW.png Code: Empress)
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
= [[File:CMNEW.png]] : Empress =
Revision as of 03:49, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Ophelia, Oberon. Let's get this over with.
After she completed her new Nasod servant, Ophelia, Eve advanced to Code: Empress and gained a plethora of new attacks and abilities. Ophelia, unlike Oberon, wields a variety of magical based attacks through the range of electronics she has at her disposal.
Ophelia can either launch a powerful attack from afar, or unleash a devastating attack from close range should Eve see fit. Ophelia's great variety of attack possibilities goes hand in hand with Oberon's to give Code: Empress the upper-hand in any battle!
Should a battle wage long enough, Eve can summon her third and final Nasod servant, Ferdinand, with Code: Thunderbolt.
Eve started to realize she reached battle limitations with Oberon, so she decided to construct an improved Nasod Robot, named Ophelia to help Eve and Oberon in battle. Together Oberon and Ophelia combine their attacks, launching surprise attacks that leave their enemies flustered. With a throne of numerous Nasod servants, bring victory from battle as an Elegant Ruler, the Code: Empress!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Code: Architecture can advance into Code: Empress. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Code Empress can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Code: Empress's Tiara .
- Talk to Altera Chief Adel in Altera.
- Collect 1 Nasod Common Core from any Nasod monster in Altera.
- 20 Electromagnetic Field Motors from Nasod Scout Type-L in 4-6: Altera Core
- Talk to Lento in Feita
- Clear Altar of Dedication 2 times
- Collect 45 Fine Screw from any Glitter monsters throughout the Feita region
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
||Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
||Level 60 (5 SP)|
||Level 65 (10 SP)|
: Summon unit damage is calculated before Queen's Authority.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|Nasod Servants Combo|
|Midair Ophelia Blast||
|Ophelia Bomb Blast|
|Nasod Servants Combos 2.0|
|Oberon Air Slash 2.0|
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Nemesis) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- PvP gameplay by Tiffany
- A running gag is that whenever Eve loses, she uses Ophelia to humorously strangle or beat up Oberon.
- As Eve was advancing to Code: Empress she found out that she had another Nasod servant, Ophelia. Then with Praus' help they developed a weapon for her.
- On Code: Empress's dress, the flower-like ornaments are two pins on the bottom which are similar to Ara's family crest.
- Eve's servants are named after characters from Shakespearean plays.
- Oberon's name comes from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Ophelia's name comes from Hamlet
- Ferdinand's name comes from The Tempest
|South Korea||코드:엠프레스||Code: Empress|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||創造女帝||Creation Empress|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||创造女皇||Creation Empress|
|North America||Code Empress|
|Spain||Emperatriz nasod||Nasod Empress|
|France||Impératrice nasod||Nasod Empress|
|Italy||Imperatrice Nasod||Nasod Empress|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Empress|
|Brazil||Código: Imperatriz||Code: Empress|