Difference between revisions of "Code: Nemesis"
(→File:CNNEW.png Code: Nemesis)
|Line 29:||Line 29:|
= [[File:CNNEW.png]] : Nemesis =
Revision as of 03:49, 14 December 2016
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
You will get hurt. Please leave the area while you still can.
As Code: Nemesis Eve depends more on her enhanced arsenal of weaponry rather than relying on her gears and summons. By developing her weapon arsenal, Code: Nemesis gained access to a plethora of different types of weapons such as the Nasod Wing Drones. Her combo style becomes more diverse with improved drone attacks and overall basic combos.
Should enemies threaten Eve and her party, she can use her absolute arsenal to destroy them in the blink of an eye.
Becoming faster, stronger, the Battle Code: 'Exotic' began to develop. Eve had fought many infected Nasod and demons, but sought more power. The code needed to be changed for her to become more efficient in using more ancient Nasod weapons. Summoning a large arsenal of enchanted weaponry, the Queen of Destruction will overwhelm all her opponents!
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Code: Exotic can advance into Code: Nemesis. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Code Nemesis can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Code: Nemesis's Blade .
- Speak with Adel in Altera Village.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Collect 2 Refined Dark Steel from Durahan Knight in 5-1: Shrine of Dedication Entrance.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
||Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
||Level 60 (5 SP)|
||Level 65 (10 SP)|
|Nasod Sword Surfing
|Nasod Spear Cage
After doing the standard combo, stun the victim with a Nasod sword and proceed to summon multiple Nasod Spears to pierce the enemy, ending it with a strong finishing blow that stuns the enemy, leaving them vulnerable for a combo. This combo double the element process chance.
|Nasod Drill Break
After doing either the or , summon a drill to damage the enemy. The drilling part has a black hole effect and can deal extra hits if the command key is held. This combo will be performed with Super Armor.
|Nasod Aerial Assault|
- KR trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Code: Empress) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- 'Spear Surfing' quick loop Tutorial
- PvP Gameplay by 'Tiffany'
- Code: Nemesis combo tutorial by 'Everlook'
Tips and Details
- Code: Exotic/Nemesis has a fatal weakness as a melee class in PvP where nearly all of her spear attacks won't be paused mid-animation when the battle freezes due to awakening or special actives, leaving Eve vulnerable if the opponent dodges a spear using the said methods.
- Usually, if melee attacks are paused due to awakening, they will freeze mid-animation and are still able to cause opponents to flinch.
- However, this can be used to her advantage as the spears can be canceled out of very quickly with the animation still active. This is very apparent when cancelling out of Code Exotic's , and Code Nemesis's with a skill or falling off of platforms.
- Code:Exotic/Nemesis models and their spears are separated, so even if Eve uses a spear attack and is hit before her attack is done, it will still continue. This may give her an advantage when trading hits with the enemy.
- Code: Nemesis is no longer solely reliant on the drones to create anything, as seen in one of her winning stances where she creates a throne from nowhere while both of her drones stay by her side.
- The throne may push players if they are beside you.
|South Korea||코드:네메시스||Code: Nemesis|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||復仇女神||Nemesis|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||复仇女神||Nemesis|
|North America||Code Nemesis|
|Spain||Némesis nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|France||Némésis nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|Italy||Nemesi Nasod||Nasod Nemesis|
|United Kingdom||Nasod Nemesis|
|Brazil||Código: Nemesis||Code: Nemesis|