Difference between revisions of "Weapon Taker"
m (Text replacement - "\| Difficulty=(\d) \}\}" to "| Difficulty=$1 | Damage=M }}")
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 15:06, 12 October 2019
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
I will remain the Raven that I was to begin with.
As long as I am alive, the Crow Mercenaries will never die out; I am back and I will show you the Crow Mercenaries restored to its former glory.
For them... I will once again don the uniform of the Crow Mercenaries...
[A mercenary that uses the Nasod Arm as a weapon]
A fierce warrior that sacrifices his own body to deal more damage to the enemy.
Raven would not forget the sacrifice of his fiancée and his crew, the Crow Mercenaries. With the intention of honoring his comrades, he decides to make a tougher weapon out of his Nasod arm. He succeeds in giving it the ability to unleash immense fire blasts.
Repeated explosive hits using the Nasod arm can cause overheat, which make his attacks even more dangerous. However, Raven poses a great threat to his own health in the process. His temper may be unstable, yet his mind is made up. As long as he is capable, he forges on in their honor as the Weapon Taker.
First Class Advancement
- Speak to Lenphad the Blacksmith of Elder.
- Collect one Overheat Mechanism Blueprints from the William Phoru (Boss) in 2-4: Suburbs of Wally's Castle.
- Complete 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect one Mechanism Core from Wally 8th Boss in 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Damage is calculated before the 5% Overheat buff.
: Damage is calculated without Overheat Mode Activated!.
: Damage is calculated without Awakened Will: Veteran Commander.
: Damage is calculated before Master of Warfare.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
is reworked to firing a piercing bullet and dashing forward to punch instead of the base claw combo. The bullet fired has infinite piercing, deals splash damage, and will explode at max range. After punching, ready yourself in a firing position and releases 2 bursts of fire. You can repeatedly press to fire off a barrage of explosions while in Super Armor to consume HP and trigger Overheat. The final explosion will knock back enemies, but you can interrupt the explosions with a skill.
After doing , instead of knocking enemies away, strike them with your Nasod arm and fire off a flamethrower which deals hitstun. Using the flamethrower will consume HP and trigger Overheat. Hold the button to both start and continue spraying flames.
Upon advancing to Weapon Taker a new mechanic will become available to you through various commands and skills called Overheat.
Overheat allows you to drain a percentage of a command or skill's damage from your HP to provide you with a buff that increases your attack power for a short while. Before unlocking Victory Survival Strategy, this is limited to up to 2% of your maximum health at a time. Only specific skills that mention Overheat in their description can be overheated. Skills that are Overheated will act differently depending on each individual skill, and can range from dealing additional hits or increasing damage dealt.
Overheat commands include Weapon Taker's and and Veteran Commander's .
Overheat skills include Harpoon Spear, Revolver Cannon, Hellfire Gatling, Giga Prominence, Ignition Crow - Napalm, Ignition Crow - Incinerator, Rain of Fire and Deadly Raid.
Overheat is directly affected by the passives Mercenary Behavior, Victory Survival Strategy, Overheat Mode Activated! and Master of Warfare.
Weapon accessory, Nasod Battle Guard-Ver.K2, acquired after changing to Weapon Taker. (During release)
Weapon Taker's Accessory, Nasod Gunblade.
- Though not mentioned in his backstory, Weapon Taker improves his arm not by letting it evolve like Over Taker, but instead by taking parts from enemies and integrating them with his arm, improving it without increasing its influence on him. Thus this is why he is named "Weapon" Taker.
- Weapon Taker's promotional blade is designed to resemble a gunblade and includes both a trigger and stock. This, however, serves no gameplay purpose.
- His necklace appears to be black feathers, which may be a reference to his name, or to the Crow Mercenaries.
- His in-game model loses one of his characteristic scars on his face while his skill image and HUD portrait still shows it.
- During S1 PvP, many moves depleted HP in values where you'd have to be careful of which moves you decided to overheat.
- Before the Overheat revamp, you could actually kill yourself by using Overheat.
- Weapon Taker notably had many changes to his combos upon release compared to his original teaser trailer.
- Weapon Taker is the only class in the game to not have a Tenacity Skill.
|South Korea||웨폰 테이커||Weapon Taker|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||槍刃武者||Gun-blade Warrior|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||重装武者||Heavy Arms Warrior|
|Spain||Portador del destino||Destiny Bearer|
|France||Maître de la destinée||Destiny Master|
|Italy||Figlio del Fato||Son of Fate|
|Poland||Wybraniec Przeznaczenia||Destiny Chosen|
|United Kingdom||Destiny Bearer|
|Brazil||Mercenário Artilheiro||Artillerist Mercenary|