User talk:ED Senne
What do you mean by that?
-- Lu's damage is extremely irregular compared to everyone else on certain commands. Whereas calculating % for other characters will always result in a value ending in X.9XXXX (ie 272.932574 => 273%), Lu's do not. As happens to be the case, the gap between her attacks that have this hidden modifier and those that don't is much lower in PvP, implying these are specifically dungeon-related damage boosts innate to the character (which isn't unique to her actually, Chung used to have them too, maybe even still does). We used to list them next to the values (ie her first Z is x1.1, her second Z is x1.5 etc). I'm not sure why that was removed (clutter maybe?) but they ended up being incorporated into the % on the page, PvP accuracy be damned, apparently. --ED Senne (talk) 21:08, 3 January 2018 (UTC)
Do you mean the ones attached to his belt (or whatever it is)? 'Cause they're part of his promo costume.
-- Yes, those. I overly simplified my edit message a bit I guess; I meant they were missing a function and never show up in skills, serving no functional purpose and as such acting the same as Empire Sword's flag (which while absent on the promo does show up in poses). --ED Senne (talk) 08:37, 24 January 2018 (EST)
I don't know how to talk where you send me the message. But thank you for correcting me, I was trying to undo my changes, but you were one step ahead of me. Sorry, I didn't mean to change her backstory, and no it wasn't any belief that I had, I must of just misunderstood it. Again thank you for clearing that up for me
Yes, I won't touch it. Thank you! O/
I'm not sure if this is true, but is what he saying is true. Then isn't Nisha's using Laby's body? ?
-- http://elsword.nexon.com/news/update/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=972 --ED Senne (talk) 07:37, 27 June 2019 (EDT)
I checked namu wiki. NA didn't translate the last two lines.
응? 그게 무슨 뜻이냐고? 흠... 그들은 바니미르라고 변형해서 부르지만...
...거짓된 고향. 뭐, 대충 그런 의미야.
KOG explained the meaning of Varnimyr is "false hometown"(거짓된 고향).
-- I know, I forgot to add that. NA did translate that part too, apologies. The elves themselves say "...false home, well, I guess it could be considered that, yes", so it's not as direct of a translation, and the meaning is very close to the root translation as well. I'll add it in a bit.
Are you saying that you can do the Trans skill quest in Elysion now and not just Atlas? 'Cause I was sure the Trans quest could only be done in Atlas and not Elysion. FlareKyn (talk) 10:39, 7 December 2019 (EST)
- Yes. The first one was updated from just Lanox to Lanox ~ Atlas, while the second one was updated from just Atlas to Atlas ~ Elysion. So you can now do both at the same time by just doing Atlas only - I was just looking for alternatives since the shadow clones were listed as minibosses on the wiki (which would be 5/7 in one run, similar to 4/7 for Lanox doing Grand Chasm), but nope, they're not minibosses. At least just doing Atlas on its own for both quests is still very fast so I ain't complaining.
Hi! I'm not entirely sure if this is how replying works on the wiki, but regardless, thank you for letting me know the issues with uploading artbook scans--I understand. I have another question related to uploading images: Would uploading rips from the game onto pages be alright (ie. story portrait expressions not currently on the wiki)? If so, would it be appropriate to put them in character galleries or should another page/section be made? If not, thank you! I will continue to support the wiki in others ways. :]
Gottvergessen Sense Henir Release Proof
Hi, I do have a Youtube video to prove it but it seems like I cannot send link for "blacklist reason" ?
About Knight Emperor
I think the reason why "wind" was listed as one of Knight Emperor's weapons was because of Windmill (especially the mod version, which fires mini-storms forwardas you hold it), Sandstorm (which is a literal mini-tornado), and Wind Slicer (its attacks are literally called "Wind Attacks" (and I checked it in-game on the NA server as I was typing this)). If you don't think those are good enough, though, then you should also change Lord Knight, which also has "wind" listed as a weapon. FlareKyn (talk) 10:19, 19 July 2021 (CEST)
I understand where it would have come from, but then we might as well add wind to a whole bunch of characters where it is simply produced by their weapon being swung hard enough: Think of things like Shockwave - Divider, Genocide Cross or Brutal Swing. Removing it from LK too. --ED Senne (talk) 10:45, 19 July 2021 (CEST)
- I'm well aware. Just trying to figure some stuff out regarding the green colour on the 4th stance pages, since typing out the full name twice just to have it colored green is frustrating... ED Senne (talk)
About Your Communication - Restoration Suggestion
- It's not mentioned yet because I'm not at Spectral Spear yet... :worrystare: (if you must know, it'd be into Rain of Chaos, naturally)
Aura of Punishment Suggestion
Similar Skills tend to use the same animation as Awakening (with the exception of Seal of Time, but that makes sense due to Add's non-standard Awakening), and Ciel uses his Awakening animation with Aura of Punishment, so I think Lu's animation for Aura of Punishment should be changed to her Awakening Animation instead of the Force Skill or Soul Sigel animations. FlareKyn (talk) 00:58, 19 January 2023 (CET)
Hi, not sure if I'm doing this right, sorry if not, but if it's ok to ask questions here I wanted to know if there are plans to add to skills their casting times, like sometimes it's indicated if a skill scales or not with attack speed, but it would be cool to also know the base casting time of a skill, to grasp better their dps capabilityes
- I think you're asking the wrong person, but no, there are no plans to add it. It's too difficult to measure accurately and many other factors modify the casting speed (such as animation cancel after casting). We don't even have the Action Speed table on a quarter of skills anyway. Ritsu (talk) 12:19, 11 July 2023 (CEST)
- I see it just felt like was the last thing missing to try to make a rough estimate of a potential dps for a class, since we have ashal for everything but skills and then we have skill damages but lack the frame of time upon that damage is done, but yeah without tables one would have to measure it himself by casting skills wich can be a little inaccuarate, also sorry to you and to senne, didn't really know who to write for this, thanks for answering my question, and if I have a similiar one next time would be ok to ask you? -Redew 18:18, 12 July 2023 (CEST)