Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Strike enemies in front with a force wrapped in demonic energy. (Can be used in midair)
[Standby] character can be used on hit enemies.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|15||942%||920%||30 MP||4 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Empowered Abyss Strike||Powerful Abyss Strike|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 130%
Tips and Details
- Enemies will be Bounded after being hit by the standby character.
- Because Ciel's version travels diagonally down, you can use the [Bounded] combo to warp quite far with a well aimed shot.
- There is currently a glitch where Abyss Strike can re-trigger the [Bounded] combo on enemies that were hit by a previous skill or combo that would cause the [Bounded] key to appear, as long as it wasn't pressed before and the enemy is currently in the air.
- For example, using , but not pressing the key after, allows Abyss Strike to trigger the input and follow up with the combo on that same enemy if it is currently in the middle of a jumping animation or launched by another skill (even by skills of other players), regardless of where you currently are on the map or if Abyss Strike hits anything at all.
- The way this skill is executed differs from each character. Lu scratches nearby enemies while Ciel fires a dark shot diagonally downwards.
|South Korea||어비스 스트라이크||Abyss Strike|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||深渊突袭||Abyss Assault|
|France||Coup abyssal||Abyss Strike|
|Brazil||Fúria do Abismo||Fury of Abyss|