Airelinna - Nymph
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Tenacity] Summon fairies of the forest to buff the surrounding areas.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Used Per Level||Alternative|
|Wind Sneaker||Lv. 20||55||5||Airelinna - Sylph|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Buff||Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||55||0.40%||8%||20 Seconds||120 MP||20 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- The damage multiplier of this aura will not benefit skills that deal their damage within invincibility frames as it is unable to 'hit' the recipients when they are invincible.
- This makes this skill more favorable to use with combos over Special Actives.
- The attack/movement/jump speed bonus will stack with the character's natural attack/movement/jump speed, permitting for very quick basic combos and skills and improving DPS drastically.
- For only the caster, it is possible to move out of delays from skills and awakening.
- This is because normally, being hit during a delay would allow you to move. The caster is constantly receiving a negative hit, and thus can move in the middle of others' skills and awakening delays.
- Party members may still receive healing and speed boosts, but they cannot move out of delays, even though they are being "hit."
- It is possible to dodge the effects of Airelinna if the caster's Accuracy is lower than the recipient's Evasion. This also applies to the caster.
- Healing is based on character's maximum health.
- Healing effects stack with multiple Airelinnas, but attack/movement/jump speed does not.
- Airelinna will no longer heal being stunned (i.e. Sharp Fall) or being frozen from Binding Circle.
- In the past, this was possible because the healing effect of Airelinna is a minus damage(i.e -(-340)= +340), therefore is considered a hit. Hits will cancel stun, delay, or binding.
- Even though this is treated as a hit, it will not generate mp for people within the field under normal circumstances.
- Airelinna can activate the effects of certain set equipment and titles that proc when the player is hit.
- These 'hits' do not count against the player(s) in any way score-wise, meaning it will not interfere with acquiring titles such as Magic of Splendor.
- In NA, this combination is considered a bug and anyone using this tactic may be subject to punishment. Please be cautious when using this skill.
- Extremely useful in the Challenge mode of Henir's Time and Space as recovery items cannot be used.
|South Korea||아이레린나 - 님프||Airelinna - Nymph|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||月神之祝福 - 木之精灵||Blessing of Luna - Elf of Wood|
|North America||Airelinna (prior to the November 6, 2013 update)|
|France||Airelinna - Nymphe||Airelinna - Nymph|
|Wind Sneaker Skills|