|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Magician||20||Basic Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Binding Radius||Time Stop Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|20||600||2 Seconds||140 MP||15 Seconds||N/A|
|[Enhanced]||130 MP||20 Seconds|
|Regenerating (1) Binding Circle||Regenerating (2) Binding Circle|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||MP Recovery||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|20||33% chance of regaining 50% of the MP Usage||70 MP||50% chance of lowering cooldown to 60%||9 Seconds||N/A|
|[Enhanced]||65 MP||12 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- Binding Circle deals no damage and does not inflict any hitstun. Targets in range will be locked into the animation they were currently in and simply continue when the debuff runs out.
- Bound enemies that were swinging their weapon will have them still do damage to anything in their attack's hitbox, sometimes multiple times even if the attack is normally just a single hit, so approach enemies from their back if possible.
- The Time Stop debuff that keeps enemies from moving will be immediately removed if the enemy is hit.
- Binding Circle's animation looks identical to the first part of Dimension Witch's Fate Space, as both are Time-element spells.
- In the past, the Binding effect of this skill had its own status icon when equipped with the Skill Note.