Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Fall quickly and deliver damage to everyone around the landing zone. Enemies hit will be stunned for 2 seconds. Damage increased by 10% and additional 1 second of stun is applied if used while Awakened.(Can only be activated in midair)|
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Wind Sneaker||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Faint||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Fall||Shock Wave||Fall||Shock Wave||Normal||Awaken||Fall||Shock Wave|
|45||650%||2559%||715%||2814.9%||2 Seconds||3 Seconds||Infinite||1||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|[Enhanced]||2559% → 4514%||2814.9% → 4965.4%|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Fall||Shock Wave||Fall||Shock Wave|
|[Enhanced]||905% → 1597%||995.5% → 1756.7%|
|Empowered Sharp Fall||Light Sharp Fall|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
Tips and Details
- The falling damage is useful when fighting a vertically long target because it will continuously hit as long as Rena makes contact as she descends.
- A Giant Training Monkey will receive 5 hits.
- This is useful against the Coral Sea Serpents due to the slow jump effect of the dungeon.
- The shock wave has an incredibly wide hitbox frame (roughly 3-4 meters on both sides of Rena) and stays for approximately half of a second after impact.
- This skill is extremely useful as a method of disabling super armored targets in both PvE and PvP.
- The height required to do maximum damage is equal to twice the height of a Giant Training Monkey.
- The height required does not change between normal and awakened.
|Wind Sneaker Skills|