(Redirected from Assist Shelling)
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Receive artillery support that drops missiles automatically on marked targets.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Used Per Level|
|Tactical Trooper||Lv. 20||60||5|
|Skill Level||Level Requirement||Damage (Magical)||Waves||Rockets per Wave||Max Targets||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|1||60||104%||4||3||3||40 MP||7 seconds|
Tips and Details
- Artillery Support's rockets will not activate Commander's Mark's rockets.
- Like Siege Mode, Artillery Support activates elemental attributes at a low rate (33%-50% of the chance?).
- Oddly enough, the act of simply applying Artillery Support to a foe is able to trigger elemental attributes, despite not doing any damage.
- You can also mark targets while they are knocked down or invincible.
- The skill note of Commander's Mark does not affect the rockets of Artillery Support.
- Artillery Support's rockets rain from a much lower position than Commander's Mark and always descend from the left.
- Sometimes the rockets won't flinch your opponent, making it unreliable.
- Approaching a marked target that has been slain before all waves connected, at the third or fourth wave, the mark will stick at yourself
- The Skill Cut-in Open Fire Commence! Tactical Trooper appears to be depicting him using Artillery Support and even includes the raining missiles in the background of the cut-in.
|South Korea||지원 포격||Support Artillery|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||支援炮击||Support Artillery|
|France||Tir de soutien||Support Shot|