Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • italiano • 한국어 • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Receive artillery support that ignores defense on marked targets.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Commander's Mark||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Artillery Support (Magical)
(Percentage of activating hit)
|35||587%||13%||3||3||2 Seconds||15 Seconds||25 MP||6 Seconds|
|Level Required||Strike (Physical)|
|Empowered Commander's Mark||Critical Commander's Mark|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 130%||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore guard and 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The damage of the rockets is a multiplier on the percentage of the last attack the marked target received.
- Allies can also activate bombardment.
- The rockets build awakening charge and combo score only for the last attacker.
- The rockets' critical hit rate is based on the last attacker.
- The marking debuff is partially independent (attributes do not affect the rockets). Therefore, the rockets recover no MP.
- Because the Artillery Support portion of the skill is also affected by damage boosting buffs, they are able to do far above the original amount making it an incredibly useful part to Tactical Trooper's gameplay.
- The missiles from Artillery Support are affected by the Critical skill trait.
- The missiles will do the same amount of damage, regardless if it was triggered by a Critical Hit or not.
- Commander's Mark was intended to have a second part to its animation where Chung extends his arm outward to inflict the debuff.
|Tactical Trooper Skills|