|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • 中文（简体）|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Blazing Bullet||ECP Usage||Cooldown|
|Revolver||Musket||Auto-gun||Hand Cannon||Pistol||Musket||Auto-guns||Hand Cannon||Damage Penalty||Duration|
|PvE||982%||936%||347%||1033%||1||1||3||1||100%||50%||30%||15 Seconds||35 ECP||13 Seconds|
|PvE||982%||936%||347%||1033%||1||1||3||1||100%||67%||34%||15 Seconds||35 ECP||13 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Blazing Bullet||Powerful Blazing Bullet|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||19.5 Seconds||Super Armor added to the skill
Cooldown increased to 150%
|Arsenal Reinforcement||Enhance Equipment|
Tips and Details
- This skill essentially increases command damage by 80%, or 100% at [Enhanced].
- The additional explosions are considered an Active skill and are affected by Skill Damage Increase effects, such as El Tears, The Ring of Flexibility (II), and GET THE POWER!!.
- As with any Elemental Bullet effect, the piercing and splash damage is carried over from the normal command attacks for each weapon, despite being a set of explosions rather than a normal bullet.
- All of the additional explosions added to your normal bullet combos can trigger any additional effects that trigger on attack, including elemental effects, bonus MP recovery, double attack, and further additional attacks. This essentially multiplies your odds of activating them by 4, and when combined with the auto-gun combos, can easily and consistently trigger most offensive effects that don't have a cooldown.
- Additional explosions will prevent the last part of from knocking down. This makes it an effortless loop for entering Over Strike.
- The additional explosions do not prevent Revolver and Hand Cannon from launching targets away.
- The skill is based on DFO's now deleted Female Spitfire skill Blazing Bullet.