Fire bullets that explode continuously.
When cast, [Blazing Bullets] are loaded and the common command bullets are strengthened.
|ECP Using Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||Self BuffEnhance: Fire GrenadeSelf BuffEnhance: Fire Grenade||ECP Usage||Cooldown|
|Revolver||Musket||Auto-gun||Hand Cannon||Pistol||Musket||Auto-guns||Hand Cannon||Explosion Damage|| Enemy DebuffBurnEnemy DebuffBurn
|PvE||982%||936%||347%||1033%||1||1||3||1||100%||50%||30%||7 Seconds||15 Seconds||35 ECP||13 Seconds|
|PvE||982%||936%||347%||1033%||1||1||3||1||100%||67%||34%||7 Seconds||15 Seconds||35 ECP||13 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Blazing Bullet||Powerful Blazing Bullet|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||19.5 Seconds||Super Armor added to the skill|
Cooldown increased to 150%
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- This skill essentially increases command damage by 100%.
- The additional explosions are treated by the game as commands.
- As with any Elemental Bullet effect, the piercing and splash damage is carried over from the normal command attacks for each weapon, despite being a set of explosions rather than a normal bullet.
- All of the additional explosions added to your normal bullet combos can trigger any additional effects that trigger on attack, including elemental effects, bonus MP recovery, double attack, and further additional attacks. This essentially multiplies your odds of activating them by 4, and when combined with the auto-gun combos, can easily and consistently trigger most offensive effects that don't have a cooldown, such as Reaper title and the instant elemental effects. (Wind, Light, Dark)
- Additional explosions will prevent the last part of [Weapon Switch]
Depending on the command input after the applied attack, weapons will switch.
Revolvers: V +
Muskets: V +
Auto-guns: V +
Hand Cannons: V + from knocking down. This makes it an effortless loop for entering Over Strike.
- The additional explosions do not prevent Revolver and Hand Cannon from launching targets away.
- This buff applied by this skill changes the bullet type and will replace the buff applied by either Rising Shot or Freezing Bullet.
- The skill is based on DFO's Female Spitfire skill Blazing Bullet, which has since been deleted and merged with other elemental bullets into the aptly named skill Elemental Bullet.
Freyja - Skills