|[Special Active: Strength] |
With the power of wind, deliver a powerful low kick.
Upon successful hit, a great explosion will occur. The more targets are hit, the bigger the explosion.
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||2067%||2072%||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|PvE||2480%||2487%||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Heavy Low Kick||Critical Low Kick|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
|16.8 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%|
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Does not account for splash damage.
Tips and Details
- Even though the skill takes about 3 seconds to execute, the skill's freeze frames last through the entire casting time, preventing enemies from escaping.
- The kick itself causes a powerful suction effect right before it hits, capable of pulling in enemies through platforms as well as enemies in Super Armor.
- A shockwave will be caused for every enemy hit by the Kick at the center of the attack, allowing the skill to deal high damage on grouped enemies. Thanks to its initial suction, grouping enemies for this is not necessarily required, though the suction's range is still rather lackluster when compared to other skills.
- Even if an enemy was not pulled in by the skill and hit by the kick, the shockwaves caused by hitting other enemies can still do a vast amount of damage to it, allowing the skill to clear much of the screen in the right situations.
|Between its initial release and the 06/20/2019 KR Patch, Low Kick was an Active skill where Rena creates a gust of wind with a kick, inflicting Broken Leg to targets and disabling their ability to dash.|
|South Korea||로우 킥||Low Kick|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||下段踢||Low Kick|
|Spain||Patada baja||Low Kick|
|Poland||Niski Kopniak||Low Kick|
|Brazil||Chute Reverso||Reverse Kick|
Combat Ranger - Skills