Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Flip around and attack multiple times. You will not receive any damage until the last attack.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cartwheel||Drop Kick||Shockwave||Cartwheel||Drop Kick||Shockwave|
|15||153%||395%||127%||5||1||1||40 MP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Empowered Rising Falcon||Haste Rising Falcon|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Details|
|Damage increased to 120%||Cooldown decreased to 80%||5.6 Seconds|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Rising Falcon can deal up to 1,546% (501% in PvP) Physical Damage. With Empowered, it can deal up to 1,855.2% (601.2% in PvP) Physical Damage.
- You can chain Rising Falcon to Rena's normal combos before the final hit to make her combo into a longer chain.
- After using Rising Falcon, you can use a delayed kick or a jump kick (Jump Z, not dash jump) to continue comboing.
- Rena is invincible during the entire duration of the skill.
- Rising Falcon is affected by Combat Ranger's passive Swift Kicks.
- Dark Elves of Velder can also use Rising Falcon. However, instead of using it to attack, they will cartwheel in the opposite direction as a defensive ability. Additionally, the Dark Elves are invulnerable during the first two cartwheels but not during the third drop.
|Combat Ranger Skills|