|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 한국어 • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Flip around and attack multiple times. You will not receive any damage until the last attack.|
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Cartwheel||Drop Kick||Shockwave||Cartwheel||Drop Kick||Shockwave|
|15||130%||327%||109%||5||1||1||40 MP||7 Seconds|
|Level Required||Damage (Physical)|
|Empowered Rising Falcon||Haste Rising Falcon|
|Level Required||Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|40||Damage increased to 120%||156%||392.4%||130.8%||Cooldown decreased to 80%||5.6 Seconds|
|Empowered Rising Falcon|
Tips and Details
- You can chain Rising Falcon to Rena's normal combos before the final hit to make her combo into a longer chain.
- After using Rising Falcon, you can use a delayed kick or a jump kick (Jump Z, not dash jump) to continue comboing.
- Rena is invincible during the entire duration of the skill.
- Rising Falcon is affected by Combat Ranger's passive Swift Kicks.
- Dark Elves of Velder utilize Rising Falcon, however instead of attacking it goes in the opposite direction, and is used mainly as a defensive ability. Additionally, the Dark Elves are invulnerable during the first two cartwheels, but not during the third drop.
- 07/23/2015 KR
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Cartwheel damage decreased.
- Drop Kick damage increased.
- Shockwave damage decreased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
|Combat Ranger Skills|