Crunch N' Munch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summon vines that travel through the environment. Enemies hit by the vines will be immobilized for 3 seconds.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Child||20||Basic Training Skill Quest|
|Level Required||Vines (Magical)||Binding Duration||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|20||950%||3 Seconds||29+||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|Level Required||Vines (Magical)|
|Killing Blow (1) Crunch N' Munch||Light Crunch N' Munch|
|Attribute Effect||Binding Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 150%||4.5 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
Tips and Details
- Crunch N' Munch will deal damage based on the size of the target. On average-sized targets, it will typically deal 3 to 4 hits. On exceptionally large targets like Debrian Nasod Carrier and Chaos Leviathan, it can deal ~26 hits. The highest recorded hit count as of now is 29 hits, dealt to Giant Draugr during its Swim attack.
- It will not push targets, limiting the number of hits they can take.
- Oddly, when hitting a target in the air or from a higher platform, it will deal more hits.
- The skill travels quite far, around the length of the training room, making it quite decent for clearing straight lines of enemies provided there are no platforms, as the skill has no vertical range at all.
- Certain floating ground level enemies may not be hit by this skill due to this. The hitbox is so close to the ground that even grounded enemies can take fewer hits from the skill simply by performing an animation that moves parts of their hitbox up.
- The skill will refund an impressive amount of MP when able to hit multiple targets or targets wide enough to take a lot of hits.
- While it follows terrain, the vine will remain in the air when going off of a platform.
|South Korea||아작아작 사그락||Crunch Crunch Crisp|