Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • português do Brasil|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Make Laby's dream of showing off her power come true by firing dark energy forward.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Splashy (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|20||339%||40||300 MP||20 Seconds|
|Level Required||Splashy (Magical)|
|Heavy Splashy Splashy||Gigantic Splashy Splashy|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|24 Seconds||Skill size increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- [Enhanced] Splashy Splashy can deal up to 16,280% (4,960% in PvP) Magical Damage. With Heavy, it can deal up to 23,443.2% (7,142.4% in PvP) Magical Damage.
- The projectiles summoned by this skill will explode on contact with an enemy or any platform lower than your casting location.
- Casting the skill while on solid ground will cause the projectiles to clip through the floor due to that not being lower than your current location, which might not be intended.
- Since the skill summons all its projectiles in one spot, it is fairly easy to land all hits on any enemy, regardless of size.
- The skill has a sour spot when too close to an enemy, where some projectiles will not have an active hitbox until they're already past said enemy. It's best to use it from a slight distance to ensure landing all hits.
- Player-sized enemies can also connect all hits if they are launched in a slight distance from the ground.
|South Korea||첨벙첨벙||Splash Splash|
|Poland||Chlup Plusk||Splash Splash|
|Mysterious Child Skills|