|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Shape energy in bubbly shape and fire forward.|
(Can only be used in midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Land Strike||Plen Ball|
|PvE||942%||3582%||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|PvE||1132%||4298%||200 MP||13 Seconds|
|Heavy Suplen||Gigantic Suplen|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|15.6 Seconds||Skill size increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- You will keep diving down until you hit a platform or the ground.
- The orb will explode upon contact with enemies, as well as at the end of its range. Because of this, the skill can do splash damage, allowing for high damage on grouped enemies.
- The orb will follow curves in the map.
- With the Gigantic trait, the orb can reach one platform above and below from where it is fired from.
- suplen is a derivative of the Spanish verb "suplir", which means "to replace" or "to substitute", possibly hinting towards Laby replacing her sad memories of her friend with happy ones of Nisha.
- In Korea, the skill name could be an intentional misspelling of 수플레 (Su-peul-le, or Soufflé), as it bears a very close resemblance to 슈플렝 (Syu-peul-leng) and Laby has a bit of a habit of mispronouncing words she doesn't quite understand, and multiple other skills and attacks also reference desserts of some kind.
- The ball projectile's damage step is likewise just called 플렝 볼 (Peul-leng Bol), using the latter two characters of the word, which don't mean anything on their own.
- A soufflé is a baked egg-based dish.
(Possible misspelling of) Soufflé
|Mysterious Child Skills|