Dimension Link - Guardian
|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summons a Nasod Guardian that casts an electron wave on both sides.|
|Core Activation Skill
Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits Per Wave||Wave Count||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Wave Hit||Electron Wave||Initial Wave Hit||Electron Wave|
|PvE||1726%||368%||1||30||2||300 MP||20 Seconds|
|PvE||2071%||442%||1||30||2||300 MP||20 Seconds|
|Gigantic Dimension Link - Guardian||Heavy Dimension Link - Guardian|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 120%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Single Wave||Max||Queen's Authority|
Tips and Details
- As each wave can deal an initial hit once, it is relatively easy to hit an enemy with both initial hits and a few extra hits of the other wave, especially with the Gigantic trait.
- The wave's visuals are very misleading, as they can barely hit one platform high. Even with the Gigantic trait they fall short of reaching 2 platforms in height.
- The wave follows slopes and curves. If used on a platform, the wave will travel straight through the air when it leaves the edge.
- The wave will stop whenever it meets a wall. If used against an opponent against the wall, it can deal full hits with one side.
- The wave will deal damage as long as it is traveling through the target. making the skill especially powerful against large opponents such as Drabaki.
- This skill counts as a Summoned Unit for Code: Esencia and is affected by the accompanying passives.
- There is a quirk where, if you use the skill while facing the opposite direction to your enemy, it will deal more hits than if you faced them forward.
- Eve uses the same Nasod model as the bosses Leviathan and Ignis, who can use ice and fire variants of this skill, respectively.