Dimension Link - Guardian
(Redirected from Dimension Link Guardian)
|[Special Active: Bravery] Summons a Nasod Guardian that casts an electron wave on both sides.|
|Core Activation Skill
Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits Per Wave||Wave Count||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Initial Wave Hit||Electron Wave||Initial Wave Hit||Electron Wave|
|PvE||1726%||368%||1||30||2||300 MP||20 Seconds|
|PvE||2071%||442%||1||30||2||300 MP||20 Seconds|
|Gigantic Dimension Link - Guardian||Heavy Dimension Link - Guardian|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 120%||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Per Wave||Max||Per Wave||Max||Per Wave||Max||Per Wave||Max|
Tips and Details
- The wave will follow paths and will stop at walls. If used on a platform, it will travel straight through the air when it leaves the edge.
- It is possible to deal full damage with one wave consistently on most targets when near a wall. Only very large enemies that can extend past you, such as Debrian Nasod Carrier, can take full hits from both sides of the skill however.
- If there are walls close by on both sides of you, it is possible to hit a smaller enemy in said area with both waves as well, though situations like that are rare.
- Both waves can deal an initial hit once, allowing you to hit smaller enemies with the initial bulk of the skill's damage pretty consistently when used close up, especially with the Gigantic trait.
- The wave's visuals are very misleading, as they can barely hit one platform high. Even with the Gigantic trait they fall short of reaching 2 platforms in height.
- This skill counts as a Summoned Unit for Code: Esencia and is affected by the accompanying passives.
- Due to Eve performing a slight step back while summoning the guardian, running towards enemies and then turning around to cast the skill will cause her to push up against the enemy behind her, spawning the guardian closer to said enemy, allowing more hits from both waves to connect.
- Eve uses the same Nasod model as the bosses Leviathan and Ignis, who can use ice and fire variants of this skill, respectively.
Eve - Skills