|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|Level Required||Backstep (Physical)||ECP Usage||Cooldown|
|5||639%||35 ECP||30 Seconds|
|Level Required||Backstep (Physical)||Cooldown|
- Cooldown is fixed and cannot be reduced.
- Can be used during Over Strike.
|Empowered Backstep||Persistent Backstep|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 120%||Skill will reduce 30 KD per hit|
Tips and Details
- You will be able to perform an air dash after the evasion's jump.
- The jump is completely optional, unlike the jump caused by Ara's skill, Tempest Dance.
- Even though the skill can be used during Over Strike, you can't cast it if you don't have enough ECP.
- This is currently one of only two evasive skills that are able to deal damage, the other being Dritt · Stilett.
- Currently, this skill has a bug where it may not have a cooldown for unexplained reasons.
- This skill is based on DFO's shared class skill Backstep, which all characters including Gunner have access to.
- This is the only evasion skill that uses character's separate gauge instead of MP.
- In the past, Backstep was an Active skill that consisted of Rose dodging backwards while firing whichever weapon she had equipped.
- This version of the skill was combined with Needle Sobat after the 09/11/2019 KR Patch.